Monday 3 December 2012

Hi 
My name is Scarlett.............i know there are plenty of girls out there who need advice, and need it now.......................so this is why i made this blog!!! 

Subject 1-BOY'S 
All you girls out there having problems with can i just say...i know how you feel, and i'm really sorry.
I have had loads of problems with boy's. 
This is just and example but take this story as advice.........

There's a really pretty girl called Kate.........however she is also clever. (top set for everything)
All the boy's take advantage of her, but she really doesn't like it.
She dreads everyday at school, because all the boy's make a fuss over her.......she has tried talking to her mum, her dad, and even teachers at school, but nothing has changed.
It's the 67th day this has been happening and she is feeling really fed up!

There is one boy that she fancies though, called Cam.....he is just as clever as she is, but she afraid to ask him out.
In a way she wishes she was someone else.
Kate is getting so angry now and no one will listen to her. So she decides to call her friends....they don't help either!!!
 She tells her mum again nothing happens.
So the next day she tells her mum again...nothing happens
The next day she has one last try....... "Mum she says um......i am having these problems at school with boys............."
Her mum listens this time and does something about it.
She talks to the school and the school tells the boys to leave Kate alone. So they do.
Kate also talks with Cam and they become friends. 

I know this is just a story, but i hope it helped. 
And girls by the way, even if you really want to go out with someone, don't go out with them if your not ready for it. (There is always gonna be someone out there for you.)
my email is scarl8opheebs@gmail.com          so you can email me if you have any more problems.

2 comments:

  1. Hi - it's me! one of my friends from attleborough always lies t make out that she has either more money than me, or more friends or to annoy me. she's meant 2 be my bestie but she does it everytime i see her. when she comes for a sleepover she always takes my covers and pretends it's not her, it's my dog or when i'm at hers it's one of her cats - plz help me out. i dont know wat 2 do bout it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i will try and help..........

    ReplyDelete